One Of The Best Preventive Dentists in Austin, Texas
What Makes Toothbar Different?
Toothbar does something that other dentists can’t. Instead of creating a typical stressful environment, we’ve focused on reshaping the clinical space to deliver high-quality care in warm settings that make it easy to relax during your procedure, which makes us one of the best preventive dental offices in Austin. We love serving Texans in need of:
- Tooth Extractions: When a baby or adult teeth become decayed, diseased, chipped or broken, they can cause persistent infections and other problems. Our straightforward extractions help you halt these issues in their tracks.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation: Dental procedures can feel nerve-wracking. Our supervised nitrous oxide sedation lets you sleep through the experience safely.
- Advanced Imaging: Finding small problems before they get out of control is a critical aspect of effective care. We conduct 3D scanning, X-rays and other comprehensive imaging procedures that help you stay on top of your health.
- Teeth Cleaning: Cleaning your teeth is vital, but it shouldn’t be an ordeal. Our caring staff uses ultrasonic tools to eliminate stains and tartar while minimizing discomfort.
- A Novel Kind of Clinical Experience: Patients who visit us at the Toothbar can expect to receive gentle attention from leading hygiene experts. They also benefit from modern technology that reduces treatment times and eases the diagnostic process. What’s more, they can rest assured that each visit will be just as pleasant as a night out — complete with their favorite music.
Why Is This the Time to Rethink Visiting An Austin Preventive Dentist?
Dental fear and anxiety, or DFA, is a serious problem for many dental patients. Whether they’re dealing with negative childhood experiences, pain or feelings of shame, countless individuals find appointments decidedly unpleasant.
- The Realities of Bad Dental Experiences: DFA can have severe consequences. When people delay dentist visits, their problems have more time to worsen. WebMD estimates that millions of Americans fail to seek appropriate dental care because they’re afraid — Such habits may ultimately lead to complications like heart disease, stroke or diabetes.
- Making a Positive Change in Austin, Texas, Preventive Dentistry: DFA can be complicated. Someone who avoids going to the dentist may do so for a wide variety of reasons, including PTSD, substance abuse or general anxiety. Unfortunately, it’s hard to create a catch-all solution that addresses all of these factors.
- You’re Not Alone: Our compassionate team understands how stressful dental visits can be, especially when you’re in pain or embarrassed about your appearance. That’s why we’ve built a unique dental practice engineered to help you feel better about your Austin preventive dentist appointments. By surrounding our patients with positive influences in a no-shame, fear-free environment, we’re helping them overcome their deep-seated opinions and preconceptions about oral healthcare.