One Of The Best Teeth Whitening in Austin, Texas
Teeth whitening has almost become a necessary step in the grooming process. Everyone wants a bright and vibrant smile, something to be proud of as you connect with people and share the very best version of yourself.
Can teeth whitening really have a big impact on your life? If you’ve never done it before, you’ve probably never experienced the positive attention and preferential treatment that comes with being able to present something so white and vibrant as your smile. Read on to discover how Toothbar’s teeth whitening service in Austin can help you improve your health, your relationships, and your life!
- Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Is Teeth Whitening Safe?
- How Can I Maintain My White Smile?
- Whiten Your Teeth in Downtown Austin
What Are The Benefits of Teeth Whitening?
- Tooth whitening enhances your overall appearance: You may have healthy teeth and a straight smile, but you are not immune to the effects that environmental damage and staining can do on your pearly whites. Coffee, tea, soda, and wine can do damage to the outer layers of enamel, robbing you of your luminous glow. Whitening your teeth removes some of the outer layers of staining that occur due to our consumption of food and drink. You’ll appear brighter and more attractive just by flashing a great smile!
- Tooth whitening boosts your self-confidence: With all of this added attention directed your way, you’re bound to get a little boost in the self-esteem department as well. Whether you’re on a date, giving a big presentation at work, or simply walking down the street, you’ll look and feel like a million bucks.
- Tooth whitening minimizes the appearance of wrinkles: Nothing says youth and strength more than a set of white, bright healthy teeth. In fact, so much attention will be drawn to your killer smile that it takes away from other areas of your face that may be starting to show the miles. A gleaming smile takes off a few miles!
- Tooth whitening will make you more attractive: People are drawn to engaging and vibrant smiles; it is a biological indicator of approachability and responsiveness. People will be drawn to you as a result of your new and improved smile; use this to your advantage as you fill up your social calendar with all sorts of engagements.
- Tooth whitening does not damage your teeth!: Austin teeth whitening service and our talented teeth whitening dentists Austin will uncover your most vibrant and healthy smile without damaging those precious teeth.
Is Teeth Whitening safe?
Professional Tooth whitening does not damage your teeth.
Can I Whiten My Teeth Too Much?
One thing that concerns a lot of people is that they think Whitening their Teeth can damage their Teeth. The truth is that it’s scientifically proven that you can’t whiten your teeth too much.
However, a possible side-effect is a temporary increase in sensitivity. That effect is related to the process of Dehydration that comes with Teeth Whitening.
Essentially, when you are Whitening your teeth, you are actually dehydrating the tooth in order to allow that Hydrogen Peroxide or Carbon Monoxide enter the tooth structure to achieve that “white” effect. That 1-2 day Dehydration is the actual reason for the sensitivity, and it’s recommended to let your tooth naturally rehydrate by not whitening your teeth further.
How Can I Maintain My White Smile?
The best way to keep your smile as white as possible is important to follow up regular Austin Dental Spa teeth whitening sessions as well as regular Preventive Dentistry sessions.
Common Things that Tend to Stain Your Teeth
Some of the biggest challenges for maintaining your whitening results are:
- Drinking Tea and Coffee
- Drinking Red Wine
- Consume Tomato-based Sauces
- Consume Soy Sauce
Whiten Your Teeth in Downtown Austin
What Is the Best Teeth Whitening Option for Me?
Toothbar’s teeth whitening Austin will make sure you get the healthy smile you desire with none of the uncomfortable sensitivity or side effects that you might get with over-the-counter tooth whitening methods. Our process is safe, effective, and affordable so that you can enhance your life in virtually every single way. If you want a better quality of life and a brighter healthier outlook starting with your beautiful smile, look no further.
Contact Us Today
Toothbar’s wonderful tooth whitening services will get you the look and feel that you want regarding your smile. Say cheese!